Friday, December 5, 2008

About Me....to pass the time.

I'm up late waiting for some CH53D cookies to bake...everyone else is sleeping so I am enjoying the quiet night (with Christmas music playing in the background), even though I probably would rather be sleeping. But hey, I'm a mom, and why would I be sleeping when I could be staying up late cleaning, baking or doind laundry..oops. Gotta put a load in the dryer for Kenzie before morning.

I found this on a blog I follow, and thought I'd do it to help pass the time, and keep my awake while the cookies bake.

1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names):

Ann James

2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother’s dad, father’s dad):

Ray Richard

3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 2 letters of your last name, first 4 letters of your first name):

TuKimb

4. DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal):

Red Monkey

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you live):

Ann Kaneohe

6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink, optionally add “THE” to the beginning):

The Green Mojito (I think it sounds very cool, actually!)

7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name):

Kier

8. GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):

Chocolate Oatmeal Cream Pie (that's a mouthful...oh, ha ha!)

9. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pet’s name, current street name):

Molly Lehuuila (I so totally rock with that one)

Ok, time to check on the cookies! Good night!
Stay tuned for tons of updates in the next few days. I've got helicopter pictures, an upcoming Squadron Christmas party, and 2, count them, 2 birthday parties....one being Addison's!

Busy week-end!

No comments: