Monday, December 15, 2008

Camp Erdman

Nick and McKenzie left for a 3 day camping field trip this morning with McKenzie's 5th grade class. Camp Erdman is clear past the "North Shore". They are staying in two cabins and doing lots of outdoor activities, campfires, etc. Nick was designated "the EMT" for the 3 days, so he got to drive his truck up there in case there is an accident and needs to take a child to the hospital. I think it was good because he isn't a big fan of riding the bus with screaming 5th graders.

It was about an hour drive and McKenzie and her friend Tiani and her dad got to drive in the truck with Nick. McKenzie also gets car sick pretty easily, so it was win-win for all!

I just got a couple pictures from Nick on his cell phone of the kids. I thought I'd post them while I was on the computer.

*And for all you "Lost" fans out there, if you look closely, you may recognize the yellow cabins in the background...this is where they are filming the show. We were told at the meeting that if the Lost crew shows up to film, which they do unexpectedly, that the class would have to move to different cabins so they can film the show.

Orientation on Maps

I'll keep you posted as I get more pictures from Nick! Not sure what the weather will be like for them up there. It's been rainy and gloomy the past week, so I hope they stay dry!

No comments: