Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mary Had A Baby, Yes Lord

I've been getting talked up by my sister in law on her blog about how good I am about blogging...I'm afraid I've been slacking this week...

It's been a week full of coughing, sneezing, nose blowing, and sleeping.
We've been hit with a cold bug. Nick has a cough, Trevor has a cough AND a stuffy runny nose. And I have been laid up on the couch coughing and without energy since Wednesday. I've got my own pharmacy due to the amount of medicines I've had to go get this week.

Luckily (knock on wood) Addison and McKenzie have steered clear of any sickness.

We are getting ready for our travels back to Iowa next week, and I hope that we are all on the mend by then. Unfortunately we will miss Trevor's Christmas Program by one day. But, he has blessed us with some previews throughout the week. So, even though we will miss his program, it saved us $100's per ticket (just by one day....rediculous)

MARY HAD A BABY

You'll notice he can watch himself as he sings, and starts to really take advantage of that by the end of the song!

No comments: