Monday, December 15, 2008

Camp Erdman-Day 1

Nick sent me these pics today off his phone. I talked to him briefly tonight between screaming boys supposed to be in bed... ha ha.

Here is looks like Nick and McKenzie are showing off their compasses.
McKenzie taking a closer look.
I was excited to see them doing some archery! McKenzie said she really enjoyed it and hit the target!
Nick mentioned this on the phone tonight. They grouped up in teams and had a set amount of money to buy items to do an EGG DROP experiment. They got their first egg free, but had money to buy items like toilet paper, cups, etc... If they broke their egg during experimenting, it would cost them $20 for a 2nd egg.

Nick said the chaperones were on a team and they won! He said it was a pretty fun game. I believe McKenzie's team was successful as well! Only a couple teams broke their eggs!

Tomorrow they will be swimming, and doing more outdoor activities!

Nick also mentioned that the Lost Crew is up there filming, and may be slamming a jeep (via pulley system) into a rebuilt cabin....and they might be able to watch it! So stay tuned for a sneak peek, all you LOST fans!!!!!

I haven't been up this late for a while (sad, it's only 10:00) so I'm off to bed....yawn....

2 comments:

Phil Turner said...

I love the T-shirt McK. is wearing. Thanks for supporting
O-town.

Phil

Phil Turner said...

I love the T-shirt she is wearing. Go O-town football