Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dinner With Friends

I have been without a computer since yesterday. I finally got around to transferring my 1,000's of pictures (and I'm not even kidding) from my old computer to my new one! It required connecting the two computers with a cable and transferring the pictures over. I started at 10am yesterday, and it went through the night last night and finally finished by the morning! All the while, I could not use either computer!

So, a little catch up...

Tuesday night, my friend from back home that I grew up with came over with her family for supper. I made chicken lasagna, mozzarella bread, salad and of course some goodies! We had a great time visiting and the kids had a blast playing together.

Farren (1), Kira, Jack (3), McKenzie, Me, Addison & my happy little Trevor!
The girls were so funny. They didn't play too much 'together' but played a lot next to each other.

This picture makes me think of Kira and I when we were their age. I have tons of pics of the two of us together from when we were days old! I just think our girls look so much like we did! I just don't know where the old pictures are right now to compare!

No comments: