Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slow Week

We went to the beach the other day, but the clouds came out.....again, and the waves were too dangerous to go out in the water. So we people watched for a while.

Trevor and Meridith running from the waves.

Addison taking over the sand castle building.


We got to see Nick over Skype yesterday morning! He was able to connect with us briefly before he went to bed....and as we were eating breakfast! He missed McKenzie by minutes...she had just gotten on the bus, but I sat my laptop on the table so that he could talk to and see Addi and Trevor while they ate breakfast. The connection was not good, so we lost him a few times before giving up and letting him go to bed.

We are going to try again at a different time.

Nick must have been looking through his picture collection on his laptop the other day. I received an email from him with a couple baby pictures of us. He asked me if they looked like anyone ELSE we knew. So.... I thought it would be fun to do a comparison...

Trevor loves taking pictures with my camera. He even knows how to go back and show you the picture after he takes it! Here is one of my favorites he took of me and Addi the other day after my haircut!

3 comments:

Ladners'Latest said...

Ok Wow she looks JUST like you! And I love that picture that Trevor took. He's really good. He took a good one of me and Andrew at the concert too!

Anonymous said...

those are amazing Kim!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing how much they each look like you two but at the same time look so much alike!!....Sweet pic of you and addi. Tell Sherree and the kids hello for me. Hugs Sara