Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shoes and Best Friends

I got Addison some crocs last week and she absolutely loves them! She will wear them all day. If one falls off, she comes running to me with it in her hand and backs up into me so that I will lift her on my lap and put it back on! She gets around in them pretty good for being a barefoot baby her whole first year!
See how happy shoes make her???
Tonight, after reading 3 new book order books to Trevor, laying with him and scratching his back, which is known as "Scratch me, rub me, lay with me".... he still came out to the living room shortly after I left him in his room....

He just had to lay next to his 'Best Friend" and was out in minutes!
(How could Meridith "Brookie" say no?)
We were also able to Skype with Nick tonight before he went to work. We still had some issues, but it was much better than our first attempt. The kids were all very excited to see him and talk to him! As soon as Nick's voice came through on the computer Addison went nuts and started screaming "Daddy!! Daddy!! Trevor started telling Nick all about his day at school, and McKenzie told him how much she wished he could be here to help her with her Solar System science project. It was hard to get a word in with all the kids hovering around the computer, but I think Nick loved every minute of it!

I am very excited to be 'reunited' with Sherree Trammell and her kiddos soon! She is currently in California awaiting a Space A flight back to Hawaii. She left about a week before Thanksgiving to see her family in Alabama, and ended up staying a lot longer than we had thought! All the girls back here miss her tons! And I know the kids are itching to get together and play!

1 comment:

Ladners'Latest said...

Andrew loves his crocks too! And that is the cutest picture of Trevor and Brookie.

On Sherree: Alabama has that effect on people...you just can't get away ;)