Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Fabulous Weekend

We had a GORGEOUS weekend! Saturday was so nice! Meridith and I and the kids packed up and went to the beach in Kailua and met my friend Julie there.

Addi & Mommy

Addi making her funny face for Julie


Addison was quick to jump in our open chairs when we would get up for something. She thought that was pretty funny.


We spent the whole afternoon chasing after the kids along the water....



and building sand butterflies (thanks Grandma "Bob")!!!


In case you were wondering, McKenzie was at her friends house after an overnighter and they both opted out on coming to the beach...I KNOW! She's crazy!

Sunday was just as nice, and HOT! But I had Julie come over to help me get some painting done in the toy room and kitchen. The last few places in the house I haven't painted yet! I am determined to get some more things done on the house during this deployment before baby comes and Daddy makes it back. Don't worry mom....I know my limitations!

Don't worry, that is just the first coat, and the color is darker in person, the picture makes it appear pretty bright red! I love how it looks though!


Today pretty much looked like this all day long.
HARD RAIN


Trevor took the camera and ran around the house taking pictures of everyone and EVERYTHING...

Meridith and McKenzie took off after school and went to see the Hannah Montana movie, which.... they both LOVED!

And....Addison woke up with a fever of 101.5

We snuggled most of the day and struggled to get her temp down, despite around the clock Tylenol. I don't know if she's coming down with something or just getting more teeth.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow!
For health and weather!

1 comment:

Jim and Julie Turner said...

Whew - sounds like you all are busy beavers! Love the beach pics and the painting you've been doing! Hope Addi is feeling better today too!! :) HUGS!
Jim and Julie