Friday, May 14, 2010

To Nap or NOT to Nap

Today Addison went down for a nap, or so I thought. I knew it was going to be a tough one when I kept seeing her puppet bunny peeking around the corner and down into the family room at Trevor and me as we played checkers...

After it had been a while since our last bunny sighting, I thought I'd go check on her to see if she finally gave in and fell asleep. Well, much to my surprise, or not so much, I found Addison very much awake, and dressed in some extra clothing than what I laid her down in...
And yes, I totally ran and got the camera to capture this moment.... and made her stand up so you all could see her outfit she put together.

In addition to her shorts and t-shirt, she added:
Trevor's pajama pants
A dress of hers I had laying out to be hung up
And McKenzie's headband...
oh, and an armful of books.
This little fashionista needs a little guidance!
So, needless to say, she never went down for a nap.

Tyler, however, made up for that, and decided to crash on dad for a SECOND afternoon nap once Daddy came home.
Poor buddy has had a rough day. He's gone through more diapers and wipes today than I normally use for both him and Addison combined. And, his poor little booty is as red as a fire engine. I haven't given him anything different to eat, or any new meds, or sprouting any new teeth that I can see, so I'm not quite sure what's going on with him...

but he did enjoy airing out his booty on the deck for about an hour before Daddy got home!!!

No comments: