Monday, October 25, 2010

Just Another Day at the Office...

Today Nick had his first presidential lift on the White House lawn. You can see him in the copilot (left) seat in the pictures below.

Photo from Getty Images

Nick said he came up to the cockpit and shook their hands.

Below you can see another shot of Nick.
Photo from Getty Images

He did a second lift to bring him back to the White House late tonight, but no pictures have been posted of that yet! I'll keep my eye out for them! I am hoping to get a hold of some additional shots as well.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are here today! I'm a VERY PROUD WIFE!

5 comments:

DeAnne said...

Neat, Neat, Neat!!

Ladners'Latest said...

We're so proud!

Melissa Peterson said...

That is so neat! :)

Cassie said...

Oh My Heck! You should be proud! That is so awesome. I would just cry!!
=)

Anonymous said...

YAY Nick! That's way cool!