Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sport Stacking Cup Champion in training

Trevor found my stash of plastic cups in my pantry today. Ever since then, he's been stacking and taking them down at ridiculous speeds! (He has me time him) He is so proud, so I already know what I'm going to buy him for Christmas.... speed stacking cups!
However, he needs to work on how he deals with falling cups...
because at this point, it ain't pretty!

And if you are wondering why he is on our kitchen table, if you see below, you might notice little hands reaching up to 'help' Trevor. And that doesn't go over well with Trevor... it tends to cause some of the events that happened above!

5 comments:

Sara G said...

Kim, I have those speed stacking cups. I will try to find them cause obviously Amber has out grown them!

Anonymous said...

Good job Trevor! And I have seen that Trevor 'face' before. Addi's hair looks great too!

Julie S.

DeAnne said...

So how does Addi rate to be on the table while this is going on? I saw just a little glimpse of her in the picture with the little hands..
I bet she is his cheerleader! :)

Ladners'Latest said...

Wow, Trevor...I'm impressed!

Melissa Peterson said...

LOL. :)