Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cass Lake, MN

Who wouldn't want to spend a week (or longer) waking up to this gorgeous view!

When everyone had arrived, the kids raced off to take a ride in the paddle boat! Searching for treasures at the bottom of the lake.

I think by the end of the week we had a dozen or so golf balls that they had found!

Here I am with my sister, Angie's beach hat... how stylish... this is my magazine photo impression!

One of our favorite activities at the lake is tubing!  The kids are getting a little older and a little more brave...

 Here is my niece and nephew on the tube....

 Trevor went first, with me by his side!
He said, go slow and I don't want to hit any waves!

And he was done after just a few minutes... but happy!
 Next up was the more brave and more outgoing Addison! Her comments before we started:
"Go really fast and hit lots of bumps!"
 And so we did, and she loved it... and didn't want to stop!  She was belting out "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Oh I'm a Gummy Bear" the whole ride! Hilarious!

I may have just turned 30, but I still got it! Popped right out of the water the first try! Woo Hoo!

My nephew Dylan and my cousin Brandon.
 Brandon said to Dylan "Want me to throw you in the water?"  
Dylan said.. "OKAY!"
So he did!!!!

No comments: