Friday, July 22, 2011

VBS Program

The kids had a great time at their VBS this summer! Addison and Trevor came home each day with great crafts and singing super fun songs!

They were so excited to be able to have Grandpa Bob in the audience to sing to!

These videos are so entertaining! All I can say is that before the program, Trevor told me he was going to be sure to sing nice and loud so that Grandpa Bob could hear him! So that voice you here loud and clear..... yep! That's my Trevor!

God' Big Love



I am Not Forgotten



I am Not Forgotten (Part 2)



Addison stole the show with her sequined purple skirt and dance moves during her class song:

God Is Wild About Us



We were all in tears we were laughing so hard! It was so much fun, and the kids had just as much fun! I'm so glad my Dad was there to be a part of that!

No comments: