Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Addison Walking & Trevor Singing

I have finally found the video editing program on my laptop (duh)... so here is the video McKenzie took of Addison last night.

Drew and Andrew were here hanging out until Alaina's plane landed so we were playing rock band, and watching Addison take some steps! I was able to crop out some of it, but it may still be a little lengthy!


And, without further ado (now that I have figured out how to compress these videos) here is the Super Hero Song from Trevor's Community Helper Day at pre-school last week!

Hudson is the little boy in the orange hard hat to the right...too bad the cute little nurse is always in the way. You can't miss Trevor though!



My favorite part is the fingers in the air "yeah...yeah...yeah"
Please ignore the itchy nose?!

Trevor has developed a new... hmm.... I don't know what to call it, but I just noticed it within the last week. When he ends his sentences with a word ending in "S", he will repeat the "S" sound a few seconds after the sentence is done. For example, he will say, "Mommy, come look at my pictures.......s"

What the heck?!?!
I'm a little worried. I don't know where it came from, or why he does it. It drives me crazy! I called him out tonight and had him say a bunch of words ending in "S", and he doesn't even realize he does it?! He thought it was funny when I would go "EH!" each time he would add the extra "sss" sound a few seconds after he finished the word.

Oh...am I imagining all this due to lack of sleep and over exhaustion?

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the videos. Pray for the big election day tomorrow! Lord knows I'll be praying....hard!!! Lord help us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim...I just wondered if Trevor has been studying the letter S at school. Sometimes when we study a new letter we teachers tend to exaggerate the sound a little. Ask his teacher, this could be where it is coming from. Love, Andrew's Granna Pam

Anonymous said...

well it is obvious that he knows what is happening! just look at some of the others that just stood there w/a blank stare on their face!