Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Meridith "Brookie"

Yesterday was my sister's 20th birthday!!! And although she claims to have NO FRIENDS here, I still tried to make it a special day.

I got her a membership to 24 Hour Fitness, made her some chocolate dipped strawberries, bananas and fresh pineapple.. (because I could do it for a fraction of the price that Edible Arrangements charges)

And then we went out to eat at Zia's. Our favorite italian restaurant. Alaina and Andrew Ladner joined us for dinner.

Meridith got to chose a free birthday dessert, so she got the always yummy Spumoni Ice Cream Cake.

After dinner, we all came back to play American Idol on the Wii. The kiddos even played along!

2 comments:

Jim and Julie Turner said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEREDITH! And many more to come!

Ladners'Latest said...

what a face I'm making in that last pic! Geez! :)