Tuesday, January 13, 2009

X-Ray

I called the doctor's office and fortunately Addison's chest x-ray was clear. However, I'm still frustrated that I don't know why she is sick. Probably just a bug going around! Let's hope tonight is better than last night!

McKenzie and my sister Meridith are flying in tonight after 11PM. Their flight was originally scheduled to land around 9:45PM. However, due to the lovely blizzard going through the midwest, their flights have been delayed. They have been lucky enough to have consecutive delayed flights and have not missed any connections! They are a few short (long to them, I'm sure) hours left until they land.

McKenzie is so excited to be home again. She has enjoyed staying a couple extra weeks to spend more time with her family!

I am lucky to have my sister stay with me during this upcoming deployment. The three kids alone are enough to do me in some days, so now that I am pregnant, she will be my saving grace!

I'm sure they will be exhausted when they arrive!

WELCOME HOME GIRLS!

2 comments:

Ladners'Latest said...

Poor Addi! I hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope Addison is feeling better soon! Danica says she'll volunteer to go to Hawaii this summer to help you out!!!