Friday, January 2, 2009

Surprise!

Shortly after Addison's 1st birthday, we found out we are expecting again! Although it's a little sooner than we had planned, we eventually wanted to have one more...so we are very excited!

I went for a checkup yesterday and am 9 1/2 weeks along. The ultrasound picture from yesterday isn't very clear, so I didn't scan it, but Baby's legs were kicking away and I got to see the heart beating. It was too early to hear it, but seeing it was just as neat!

Here is our little peanut at 7 weeks.
He or she is the little peanut inside the black circle.


#4 should be here around August 5th!

We pretty much have decided on a girl's name since we had a list from when we had Addison, but we are fighting over boy names....help us out by voting on your favorite boy or girl name on the left! I think it will be fun to see how you all vote!

Who knows, it may change before August!

We are still undecided if we are going to cheat and find out the sex of the baby. Nick will be deployed for the remainder of the pregnancy and most likely the birth as well, so he needs to be nice to me so that I consider his choice for a boy name! He may not be here when they ask for the official name!!! Ha Ha!

7 comments:

Melissa Peterson said...

Yay! Congrats again. I voted for boy & girl names. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!! How awesome! I've voted for names as well... but we'll love any name you choose. Counting the days to another Turner to join the family!!
Julie & Jim

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly that's wonderful!!!!....I was just wondering who would be next?!?!?! I was thinking I was close to catching up with The Turners but not now;o))Funny how our kids are on opposite years...Hugs to ya and rest when you can! Sara K

Ladners'Latest said...

All I have to say is (this is for you Sara) YAY BABY! I voted for a boy name as well...Drew says he votes for Matthew. I'll tell you my vote: Jacob...ONLY because it's a totally different initial than your other kids. (I like Aiden a lot too though).

Oh and one more question: Are we going to start a poll to guess the sex again? :) Drew and I think boy this time

I can't wait til the newest Turner gets here!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! I voted for names also--and I voted for boy or girl (hint--I voted boy).

Congrats also on your news about Virginia. Can't wait for the day when Nick is flying the President around.
One question though--will you need to change the name of your blog to Turner Mountain East??
Love ya, Ginny

Anonymous said...

We are always happy to add to the family!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!