Monday, January 12, 2009

Update on Addison


I took Addison to the doctor this morning. She is sick again. This time she has had a fever for several days and a cough. Her appetite has decreased and she is just NOT sleeping as well as she normally does. She was up last night at 3am and didn't sleep much the rest of the night. Neither did we.

Her doctor is a bit stumped. So we went to the hospital to get a chest x-ray. Just to be sure it isn't walking pneumonia. They tested her for RSV, which we won't get the results back from that until tomorrow.

I should be getting a phone call from our doctor about her chest x-ray soon. I just don't like it when she's not feeling well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little dear, I hope she feels better soon!

sara krahulec said...

I feel for you Kim. Abigail is sick right now too.....seems she got what I had at Christmas, Chris got a touch of it then Joshua last week now Abigail....coughing all night....sucks! Praying little Addi feels better soon!