Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Dress & Microwave

Sporting another new dress today...and I think my favorite of the bunch, Addison has been on the move today...constantly! She has dumped out all the DVD's off our stand, tossed all the diapers out of the diaper basket, and ATTEMPTED to dump out all the coloring books in Trevor's playroom like she did yesterday....but luckily I stopped that endeavor before it started!
Nick stayed up last night and installed the microwave! It is still not connected to power, as nick needs to get an outlet from the hardware store to complete that one. BUT! That didn't stop him from plugging it in with an extension cord just so he could play with all the buttons and make sure it worked! The timer works, fan works, buttons all make sound, clock works, etc, etc, etc....until I made him stop. But doesn't it look nice?!?!??!?!!??!?
Eeeeee!!!!! I love love love my new stove and microwave..... and yes, my 'handy' husband too!!!

2 comments:

Ladners'Latest said...

Ooh La la! I love the new digs. And Addison looks absolutely adorable in that dress! *she has good taste!

Anonymous said...

looks great!