Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weekend Warrior Update

Okay..so I'm a little delayed in updating over the weekend. It was a bit crazy busy! Nick ran to Lowe's and got pieces to complete our big empty closet! YAY! He had it all put together and installed in one day! It's nice to finally have a place to put everything....and not have to run downstairs to the old bedroom to get it!A place for everything and everything in it's place!
Nick even put the kids to work and had them using Q-Tips to clean the drywall dust and sawdust out of the new cabinet doors.... paid them with a bowl of chips! Ha Ha
And Mom W., today you will be glad to know that Nick installed 7, count them, 7 smoke alarms all over the house! I think we're covered! I had to mention that just for you! Now you may sleep easy! It's late, I'm tired......out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it all looks great!

Anonymous said...

I am extremely jealous of your new closet! That looks really amazing! Good job Nick!