Sunday, October 25, 2009

God Bless Tyler James

Today we baptized our youngest son, Tyler.


My mom saved the baptismal gown that our older son, Trevor, wore, as well as my nephew Dylan, and my little brother Danny, and my cousin Ryan.  It was made my my grandmother many years ago from an old cotton bed sheet that had crochet across the top... and then she pleated the yoke and bottom and put buttons on the sleeves to make it more 'masculine'.


It was a last minute decision to do it while we are in Iowa... with our family.  So we were thrilled that we had so many family able to attend. Along with my family, Nick's parents, his brother Phil, and brother Jim and his wife Julie AND his nephew Grant all drove up to attend.

Addison was doing the "cheeeeese" with her fingers in her cheeks.

Here we are with our parents.


After the service, we all had a fabulous dinner at the restaurant in town.  Thank you to everyone who helped make Tyler James' day so special!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Congrats on the baptism. love the family photos.