Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tea Time

My mom flew in Friday night and her friend flew in last night to help out when the baby comes. I am so grateful to have them here! This week I am 39 weeks!!! Baby will be here very soon! I wanted to be able to go do a few fun things with them before baby comes, s0 McKenzie and I took them to "tea" today. We went to a tea room in Kailua called "A Cup of Tea".

We picked out our favorite flavors and enjoyed sipping our own pot of tea. Then also enjoyed soup, salad, tea sandwiches, desserts and scones! We had a great time visiting and trying lots of delicious foods!

Toni ~ Me ~ Mom

McKenzie ~ Mom ~ Me

Here we are posing outside the tea room after we were done!

My friend Julie "Loolie" came and stayed with Trevor and Addison. Thank you "Loolie" for watching the littles for me so we could have a girls' day out! You are the best!

2 comments:

Ladners'Latest said...

How fun! Glad you ladies got to have some special time together.

Jim and Julie Turner said...

How awesome you all could do this together at such a special time! You all look SO GREAT!!