Thursday, August 7, 2008

Addison is 8 Months Old Today

Addidon is 8 months old today! Yikes, where does the time go? I have had a special request for video of her crawling, and as I DID have video recorded earlier when she started crawling a few weeks ago, I just haven't had the time to load it. I got her 'scootchin' today so this is the latest and greatest:



Also, she started clapping today....and when, do you ask did she first discover this new talent? When daddy walked in the house, of course!!!



Last week, she woke up from her her afternoon nap saying "da-da-da-da-da-da"
So that has been her word of the day....everyday.....since then. Yes, even when I try to get her to say "ma-ma" she immediately throws a big ol' DA DA at me!
Can't blame a girl for tryin'?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww Kim she is so precious!!! I can't wait to meet her in person in a few weeks..........Alaina's Mom