Monday, March 16, 2009

Daddy Dolls & Target!!!!!

The Daddy Dolls I ordered came in the mail today!!! I got the voice recorders a week ago to mail to Nick, so I finally got them sent in his package today. He will record a 10 second message for each doll and mail them back. Then I can stuff them in the doll so that they can hear his voice every time they hug their Daddy Doll.

Addi couldn't keep her hands off hers...

Addison loves to make her daddy dance, and wiggle his head. She giggles when she dances with him.

And then he napped with her this afternoon...
Trevor's words when I gave him his:
"Oh, It's my Daddy! Oh, I love my daddy doll!"

The other exciting event today was my first trip to the Hawaii Target!!!! I picked up Trevor from school and he and Addison and I were on our way! I was able to find some nice little treasures in the store. I also found some tiny rubberbands for Addi's hair.... so when I got home, we tried them out:

Smiling for the camera & Showing off her bellybutton!

2 comments:

Ladners'Latest said...

Hooray for Daddy Dolls! And I love the pink cammo on Addi's. Speaking of Addi, she has changed so much. (at least I think so) That last picture...she looks so much older. Cute hair do!

Unknown said...

Hello and what a beautiful family you have! I work with Daddy Dolls, actually our non-profit, Operation Hug-a-Hero (www.operationhugahero.org) and I would love to share your photos on our photo gallery. So so cute! Please let me know if you would allow some of these precious photos to be featured on our photo gallery (www.hugahero.com/gallery.php). Enjoy your day!