Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break & A Belly Pic

Today marks the first day of many for McKenzie's spring break. She has 2 weeks off. Trevor is just off the second week! I am praying for lots of sunny days so we can go to the beach and get out and do some fun things!!!

It's a windy, partly cloudy day, but McKenzie and Trevor headed to the beach with my friend Gina and her kids. Meridith soon followed.

Addi stayed back to nap while I wait for our handyman to come over and install a new sink disposal....our current one no longer works. Ick.
And...for all of you who have been NAGGING me for a belly pic... Here ya go! Here I am at 21 weeks!!! More than halfway! YAY!

5 comments:

Melissa Peterson said...

Cute! I don't think I have seen you pregnant in person yet! Looks like I'm going to miss this one too! I hope everything is going well :)

I hope the kids have a great spring break!

Ladners'Latest said...

Sorry I nagged :) but thanks for the pic! You are so darn CUTE!

Anonymous said...

The belly is cute!!! I used to love those Hawaii breaks- they were nice and long!

Anonymous said...

you look great Kim!

sara krahulec said...

You are sooooo tiny.....can't believe you are really prego with #4! Miss you