Friday, May 29, 2009

So you think you had a bad day...

In an email from Nick tonight...

Holy [poop] I wish I could send you a pic of what today was like. Two of our tents blew over from this freak dust storm. I am typing you right know on a computer that has dust all over it. Imagine Addison taking my foot powder and dumping it on your keyboard. I have a scarf wrapped around my face to keep from breathing in all this [poop]. Good news though we did get a huge industrial reefer (think big [butt] fridge). It doesn’t freeze the water but it makes ice crystals in it so it is nice. We have close to 4 pallets of water in it so that will be nice to get cold water.... Today is a very crappy day, you cant even go outside and see anything unless you have goggles on that suction to your face. Other than that all is well. I am battling a little cold so feeling kind of crappy today.


I like the phrase "other than that all is well" so at least he is in pretty good spirits!!! Your tents can blow over, you can't breathe, and have to type home to your wife on a "powder" covered keyboard, but other than that.....


He'd just say "It doesn't do any good to get mad about it"


Just a little insight on Nick's day so far!

2 comments:

Jim and Julie Turner said...

Good grief Charlie Brown! What a mess!! That's a Turner for ya... always the optimist!

Ladners'Latest said...

I love how you had to [edit] the email :)