Friday, June 5, 2009

Another New Email for Nick

There has been YET another email change. Here is Nick's new email address:

Nicholas.Turner@afg.usmc.mil

It's been my understanding that they have been switching servers to try to get a better connection out there for better communications.

I hadn't heard from Nick in a couple days, and my emails had been bouncing back, now I know why! He just sent a brief email during the night saying he was still alive and well, has had a couple crazy long days at work, and that he was tired and headed to bed. He is still on days, and will be switching to nights soon. I am looking forward to that because I know the days are getting long and wearing on him. The heat is really taking a tole on these guys, and they are really working so hard out there. Please continue to pray for them.

No comments: